It’s great to be back at school!
Welcoming students back to your school required an evolution in your approach to Health, Safety and Security to ensure adherence to new guidance and standards. That didn’t mean you needed to compromise on sustainability, productivity or operational efficiency.
Back to school basics
- Combined SBC and Honeywell solutions work to help meet indoor air standards in your school buildings as you navigate the inherent uncertainties in a return-ready strategy. Let’s make your building healthier, one step at a time, starting simple and add on as and when required...
- Our approach focuses on comfort and health protection.
- Controlling low CO2 concentration in the air is a guarantee for improved learning capability for students.
- Filtration devices in addition to controls, sensors and analytics solutions deliver safe Indoor Air Quality, reducing risks of contamination by airborne pathogens and allergens.
As HSE director, teacher, HSE responsible or engineering manager, Indoor Air Quality is for you a crucial factor encompassing learning experience delivered by schools and universities to their professors and students. It is an active protection for occupants’ health.
Indoor Air Quality is part of the energy, wellbeing and safety strategies of all mechanical ventilation installations, for new buildings and retrofit. SBC and Honeywell experts can help you in analysing your actual ventilation and develop hand-in-hand a path for safe and healthy buildings.
SBC and Honeywell experts can help you in analysing your actual ventilation and develop hand-in-hand a path for safe and healthy buildings.
School security, indoor air quality, energy costs and aging buildings can impact a learning environment. We can help you address those issues affordably, for a sustainable, energy-efficient and safer campus.
Smart solutions to help your buildings advance learning
What do your buildings need? Maybe it’s technology that turns buildings into more efficient assets. Lighting that’s more conducive to learning. The latest security systems. We will help you find budget friendly solutions.
Cyberthieves are out there. Let’s make sure that’s where they stay.
When we help create a solution for your school, cybersecurity isn’t an afterthought. It’s built into virtually every process we initiate, every product we create and every piece of software we deploy. The threat is out there. We’ll help you stay ahead of it.
Return ready strategy
How do we rebuild trust so our students and educators can confidently return to the classroom and ensure we can respond future threats?
Do we meet the new standards in Air Quality and how can we implement industry and governmental safety and sanitization protocols?
Short-term vs long-term
Can we get solutions that are easy to maintain, have benefits beyond the pandemic and ideally improve the student experience?
What is the extent of sanitation and protection measures and what is changing?
How do we validate that safety measures have been taken and that a safe environment is being maintained to minimize risk to my child throughout the school year?
Peace of mind
What happens next time, are the changes sustainable long term?
Education is the passport to the future -- for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
We are ready to help your facility develop a comprehensive approach to mitigate risk, helping you to keep students safer.
Make schools cleaner & safer
Indoor air quality
Sensors for safety and comfort
Our sensors can help track humidity, occupancy volume, temperature, and more.
Introduce more fresh air and reduce air recirculation.
Temperature & humidity*
Humidity range of 40-60% can decrease occupant exposure and reduce airborne transmissions
Healthy building configuration
Centrally Manage your indoor air quality based on zone occupancy and industry guidelines.
*Results may vary. No testing has been done specifically as to protection from COVID-19.
Earlier identification & reducing risks in high use areas
Controlling specific spaces
Improved control regimes for specific spaces; i.e. negative air pressurisation, filtration and fresh air.
Reduce airborne contaminants, bacteria and fungi with MERV filters and in-duct surface disinfection.
UV lighting sterilisation
Disinfect surfaces, airstreams and prevent air contaminants circulating.
Zones are areas with a number of rooms or corridors containing various sensors (T, H, CO₂, PM2.5, TVOC and Space utilization). A pictorial presentation of each zone’s floor plan with combined Wellness Index Gradient and Thermal Gradient allows quick decision making by the occupant and facility manager.
Applicable to all types of buildings
Honeywell’s Healthy Building Dashboard is compatible with all types of buildings with existing or new BMS, including schools, higher education, commercial office buildings, healthcare facilities, hospitality, airports, retail and more.
History or trends are associated with all parameter and wellness indices.
- Histories can be compared across zones by parameter.
- Actions can be taken based on historical data of any zone or any parameter.
Provisioned to print or export all charts and graphs to PDF and Excel spreadsheet.
- A wellness alarm class can be assigned to all parameters.
- All wellness related alarms can be viewed through a separate wellness console.
Healthy buildings solution
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Sensor
- Measure comfort conditions, i.e. temperature, humidity, CO2
- Measure air quality, i.e TVOC and finest particulate matter PM2.5
- Improve ventilation strategy to manage air filtration, air pressure and air flow.
Electronic Air Cleaner (EAC) and UV-C
- Insignificant pressure drop across the EAC’s compared with conventional media filters.
- No filter clogging and no decrease in airflow over time unlike media-filters.
- Up to 5% energy savings in fan power.
- Clean and safe AHU and EAC collector surfaces by means of in duct UV-C disinfection.
Healthy Buildings Dashboards
- Compliance is a significant factor when it comes to sustaining healthier buildings.
- It can help drive business continuity, minimize risk, decrease cost and reassure occupants that a building is safer.
- Policies and standard operating procedures will also evolve as we learn and adapt in the new normal...